Exoto EXO00012T Fiat-Bartoletti 642 Ferrari Race Car Transporter 1956, 1/43rd scale diecast. Actual Size: 8½ inches long.
This model is listed as "Last 6 Items" on Exoto's website and has a price of $597.00 on it.
The 1956 Fiat-Bartoletti 642 Ferrari Race Car Transporter
Racing transporters are among the most enduring symbols of racing's golden era. The race cars are often lovely and interesting, but the transporters ooze charm and nostalgia.
Amongst the best known and lovingly remembered race transporters are the FIAT/Bartoletti transporters around which teams and fans alike would congregate during a race weekend. They were the hub of activity in the paddock. Used by a variety of well known teams, the vehicles bodied by Bartoletti for the 1956 World Championship-winning Scuderia Ferrari and the 1957 World Championship-winning Scuderia Maserati are iconic.
Exoto now introduces supremely accurate and detailed miniatures of the FIAT/Bartoletti Transporters!
Full of details, this 1:43 scale collectibles are complete with:
• Detachable pressed metal ramps for lower level loading
• Magnetic wheel chocks for posing cars on the ramps
• Hinged elevating upper ramps for top level loading
• Functional rear gate
• Geared propeller shaft that turns rear tires via transaxle
• Posable front wheels
• Functioning suspension
• Full interior and exterior detail
• Photo-etch front grill revealing cooling fan behind
• Exoto's eleven-step paint finish with tampo graphics
• and more...
The Fiat-Bartoletti Transporters were an integral part of the F1 and Sports Car racing scene for over a decade. They will be an integral and much-admired part of your collection.